Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for coming to our brand new website! Please feel free to call or email me with any suggestions or questions--this is a work in progress. We want to know that we are communicating our mission of embracing hope, transforming lives.

We are gearing up for our second session of Strengthening Families Program 10-14, which will take place at Solanco High School Tuesday evenings March 22-May 3, 2011, from 5:00 - 8:00 pm. This is a very fun and helpful program for kids ages 10-14 and their families.

Some comments from parents:
I learned a good system for rewards and consequences...that my son is normal...How to take a differnet approach with my discipline, taking a more calm approach...that all families go through similar stresses.

Some comments from the kids:
I learned how to handle stress and peer pressure...it's important to be organized as a family...more about my parents...that having good friends is important.

If you know of anyone who might benefit from this free seven week program, please have them call us to register. ~ Ginger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like your new website!