Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring...almost

Ahhhh.  At last Spring is almost here.  It is so refreshing to walk out the door and not be met with a blast of icy cold air. Spring always makes me think of new beginnings and hope.  Just the other day, I was so blessed to witness this in a new way.  A couple that had been coming for several months for counseling left our office hand in hand and then just stood out in the parking lot talking to each other.  It almost brought tears to my eyes as I remembered when they first came to New Hope they sat silently in the waiting room and I could feel the tension between them.  God is at work here at New Hope and all around us.  Let's take time today to thank Him for the changing of the seasons and for the assurance He gives us of new life in Him. ~ Mary

No comments: